1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wanted your old/unused vinyl/record cd collections

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by timwed, Jan 3, 2015.

1. timwed New Member

WANTED!!

your old and unloved vinyl and CDs.. Free up your loft space
    Looking to declutter? Deceased? kids, cats or the dog ruining them? Don't play them anymore? Don't get the time they deserve! sold your decks or don't have a turntable? taking up valuable space? Or just plain skint!!

Drop me a line, interested in most genres.. Especially 80s/90s indie/alternative rock
    60s 70s prog rock, heavy metal, nwobhm
    Hip hop, soul funk, dub, reggae
    Classic house, techno and IDM (no trance or prog house)
    Most things considered, no matter how little or large the collection!! in fact the bigger the better! Most things considered but no to classical. mantovani and bay city rollers LPS!!

WILL COLLECT AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.. BEST PRICES PAID IN CASH!!
  2. Redngreen New Member

I have a large collection 70's and 80's vinyl . Let me know if you're still interested.
  3. timwed New Member

hi there
    could you send me some more details?
    what sort of artists? quantities. condition etc
    thanks
    Tim
  4. Redngreen New Member

Hi,
    I have approx 80 singles and 80 LPs. It is mainly a mix of indie and soul from the 80's and 90's. Artists include the smiths, happy mondays, and inspiral carpets. Most of the vinyl is in good condition.

Steve.
  5. timwed New Member

hi Steve
    would definitely be interested
    where are you based? can you give me some more details
    all the best
    Tim
  6. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,

I live in Woolwich. You can give me a call /text on 07896-720387.

Regards,

Steve.
  7. timwed New Member

cool.. can you send a list? will try and call at some point alternatively
    bit chaotic for me at the moment as baby due potentially at the weekend
    :)
  8. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,

It will take a long time to list everything , but i have listed some LPs below- Steve.

Madness-mad not mad & keep moving, TRB-TRB2, The proclaimers- this is the story, & sunshine on leith, XTC-Waxworths-singles 1977-1982, elvis costello- girls,girls,girls, UB40-signing off & present arms B52's -cosmic thing, the smiths- the smiths, the queen is dead, hatful of hollow,meat is murder, the inspiral carpets- life,the beast inside, revenge of the goldfish, happy mondays-pills n thrills and bellyaches, EBTG-Idlewild & the language of life, Yello-flag,Aretha Franklyn=Aretha, get it right, jump to it, &greatest hits, joy division-substance, new order-power, corruption & lies, Anita baker-rapture, & compositions, gregory isaacs-crucial cuts, Awad-not satisfied, culture- two sevens clash, REM-reckoning, stranglers-no more heroes.the selecter-too much pressure.
  9. timwed New Member

Hi mate.. Yes definitely interested.. What sort of condition are they in? Do you have a price in mind?
    Baby now looking like it will be arriving at the weekend so will take me a day or 5 to get round to buy but definitely interested
    Let's get meet up once the dust has settled middle of next week? Although as its our first kid we have no idea how it's all going to go
    Cheers
    Tim
  10. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,
    I hope that it's going well with your new arrival.

Most of the records are in very good condition. I am looking at £3 per LP, £2 per 12 inch single, and £1 per 7 inch single..
    Get in touch when you have some free time.

Regards,

Steve.
  11. timwed New Member

traumatic but he's here now thankfully
    so how much vinyl have you got all together? will definitely take all the albums and probably the rest
    best
    Tim
  12. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,

I am glad it went well!

I have well over 100 LPS and 12 inch singles, as well as about seventy 7 inch singles.
    I will charge £4 for double albums.

Let me know when you can come over.

Cheers,

Steve.
  13. timwed New Member

hey Steve
    are you around at the weekend (Sunday) or Friday?
    cheers
    Tim
  14. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,

During the week is best for me. I am around on mondays, tuesdays, and thursdays and can be around from 5pm onwards.

Can you come over next week?

Cheers,

Steve.
  15. timwed New Member

hi Steve
    next week is fine by me mate Tues or Thurs would be good at the moment
    all the best
    Tim
  16. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,
    Just let me know when you want to come and view.

Cheers,

Steve.
  17. timwed New Member

actually Thurs is best.. just drop me your address and a time and i will be there.. probably best to make it later in the eve as the traffic out on the a20 can be murder of an evening
    cheers
  18. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,

Thursday is fine for me. Anytime up to 8.30 will be ok.
    My address is 13 Greenhill courts, Woolwich,Se18,4BS. It is opposite Woolwich barracks.

Cheers,
    Steve.
  19. timwed New Member

see you Thurs then.. can you send me your phone no as well..
    thanks
  20. Redngreen New Member

Hi Tim,

My mobile is 07896-720387. Give me a call when you arrive.

See you Thursday.

Steve.