1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The February 2013 Daily Photos Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lararuffle, Jan 31, 2013.

1. lararuffle Member

I couldn't resist!!! Sorry Rob!!! :-D.

Paraphrasing Rob... make sure photos are your own and that they are already hosted online. Copy the URL and paste it in using the image button above. Or, if sharing from Flickr, you can just paste in the BB code which you get when you click the Share button.

[IMG]
    January snow from our kitchen window
    rob likes this.
  2. rob Administrator

Haha - yes, beat me to it!! :) Actually when I first saw this your pic wasn't working so I've been researching how to get the forum to pick up Instagram photos for 10 minutes and you did it anyway ;P
  3. lararuffle Member

Hehehe, glad I could amuse you and waste your time! And I cheated in the end and viewed the source code. Instagram has very odd URLs!!!
  4. rob Administrator

A year ago today it was the start of the royal borough weekend. All eyes were on Woolwich on the Friday for the first of three fireworks displays across that weekend. Here's some of my pics from that night - unfortunately my tripod broke when I got there so didn't get many decent fireworks photos!

[IMG]
    Woolwich Fireworks - Royal Greenwich by Uretopia, on Flickr

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

My Royal Greenwich calendar is still available by the way!
  5. rob Administrator

6. rob Administrator

Just to complete the set, here's a couple of pictures from the Sunday of the Royal Borough weekend a year ago. The fireworks were in the Thames at Greenwich and in the pursuit of a different angle from what I thought would be the most popular view, I ended up somewhere with a rubbish view (well, rubbish for Greenwichy photos, perfectly decent for watching fireworks!)

[IMG]
    Royal Greenwich - Greenwich Fireworks by Uretopia, on Flickr

[IMG]
    Royal Greenwich - Greenwich Fireworks by Uretopia, on Flickr
  7. rob Administrator

8. rob Administrator

Really like this old Greenwich Council anti litter poster which Anthony has framed and available in Warwick Leadlay - that red ball a nod to the time ball at the Observatory?

[IMG]
    Untitled by Uretopia, on Flickr
  9. rob Administrator

lararuffle likes this.
  10. rob Administrator

11. Jezebel Member

The Point.
    [IMG]
    rob likes this.
  12. rob Administrator

I went to Firepower at Woolwich for the first time this week - only a brief visit but saw enough to want to go again soon for a proper look around.

[IMG]
    Firepower Museum by Uretopia, on Flickr