1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The January 2013 Daily Photos thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rob, Jan 9, 2013.

1. rob Administrator

Lara was saying she missed the old Daily Photo section of Greenwich.co.uk and how about a Daily Photo thread on the new forum. Sounds like a good idea to me although I'm not entirely sure how it would work but in theory, anyone could post up any interesting photos they've taken around Greenwich and it could be a monthly thread to keep it manageable and easy to follow.

Most important thing to note is that they need to be your own photos if you do want to post them, and they need to be already hosted online (I always use Flickr) so you can just grab the URL and paste it in using the image button above. I'll post a photo below as a first reply to this thread.

If sharing from Flickr, you can just paste in the BB code which you get when you click the Share button.
  2. rob Administrator

3. lararuffle Member

This isn't from today but I need a new camera at the moment...

[IMG]
    IMGP3455 by larameruffle, on Flickr
    rob likes this.
  4. lararuffle Member

rob likes this.
  5. lararuffle Member

rob likes this.
  6. lararuffle Member

rob likes this.
  7. rob Administrator

8. Clare Member

rob likes this.
  9. rob Administrator

10. lararuffle Member

rob likes this.
  11. lararuffle Member

rob likes this.
  12. lararuffle Member

rob likes this.
  13. Jezebel Member

How do I upload images from flickr? Everytime i add the url in the image box i only end up with [ IMG ]
  14. rob Administrator

Thanks for trying :) Not sure of prob but I'll email you an example of what I paste in and it should show up as a picture and see if you can spot a prob or send me back what you were pasting in.
  15. rob Administrator

16. lararuffle Member

Thanks! Followed!!! Glad you like the pictures too. :-D. New camera heaven!!!
  17. Jezebel Member

Phoenix in the snow yesterday
    [IMG]
  18. Jezebel Member

Thnaks Rob, just realised that photobucket works too which is what I use more.
  19. Jezebel Member

Snowy Pics from The Point, Point Hill
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Footprints and pawprints
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Phoenix happy in the snow
    [IMG]